Article provided by: STAT Business Systems
If you're in the computer-assisted design or architecture, engineering, and construction industry, then you need a reliable wide format printer. This is a machine that allows you to print, scan, and copy large rolls of paper that cannot be processed with a regular business copier.
At STAT Business Systems, we are committed to helping you find the Ricoh copy machine that will suit your needs perfectly. We provide businesses like yours with multifunction printers and color copiers that are guaranteed to deliver high performance at high speed. Our company has a long-standing relationship with the same manufacturers, which has allowed us to connect our clients with top-quality equipment and reliable after-sales services.
Printers You Can Trust
Ricoh printers and copiers are some of the high-quality office machines in our inventory. Here’s one that’s popular with our clients:
Ricoh MP CW2201SP
This is one of the most reliable color multifunction and laser printers in the market. It produces sophisticated and detailed designs in both crisp black and white and vivid color. Some of the user-friendly features included that will change the way you work are:
- A Color Scanner – It can scan a variety of files from different sources such as emails, URLs, and USB with detailed accuracy that captures fine lines, color markups, and photos.
- Front Access Design – With this printer, you’ll not need to turn the machine for paper roll or ink replacement since all access features have been conveniently placed at the front.
- USB/SD Card Option – The smart operation control panel allows you to scan files directly to or from your USB or SD card.
- Optional Roller Feeder – This feature enables users who work with different paper sizes to operate without having to change the paper rolls manually each time by allowing them to configure an additional roll feeder.
Is a Ricoh a laser printer, and what are the advantages of purchasing this printer? Here are some of the benefits of a Ricoh copier.
- It saves you money, space, and effort by delivering multiple functions in one machine. This keeps you from having to buy a separate scanner or copier.
- The MP CW2201SP is a laser printer and is, therefore, faster, can support a bigger volume, and is more precise compared to inkjet printers. Even better, these advanced features come with lower operational costs.
- Wireless connection to desktops, smartphones, and other devices makes it possible for multiple workers to use the printer at the same time without having to be physically present at the machine.
- A Ricoh copier is made to last longer, meaning that you’ll use it for many years before you think of getting a replacement
Quality Copy Machines for You
STAT Business Systems is not just focused on making sales. We’re also keen on creating lasting relationships with our clients, and that's why you're assured of buying, renting, or leasing the best Ricoh copy machine. We're always available to guide you and answer your questions, whether it’s about how much does a Ricoh copier cost or anything else more specific to your business needs. Give us a call today on 1-800-407-7828 to talk to one of our pros.