Once again, we were delighted to announce our official supply partnership with International Confex, The PA Show & Event Production Show, having provided 15 digital signage solutions outside each of the theatre hubs as a part of their world-class conference programme, we also showcased our latest range of giant smartphones & interactive presentation solutions on our own stand.
So, how was our overall experience?
Our overall experience was a successful one. As expected, we obtained major interest from our latest Giant Smartphone range, as well as our Smartphone Sanitiser solutions. Garnering prospective clients was made undemanding and effective using a badge scanner provided by Mash Media – doing their part for sustainability. This well received addition allowed us to streamline our already meticulous operation from start to finish, enabling us not to deal with the outmoded and tedious practice of manually inputting copious amounts of contact information into a spreadsheet. You could sense the enthusiasm in the air as exhibitors were back interacting with their stand visitors – and it was the same for us! We missed old friends and relished the experience meeting new people of all ages, various backgrounds, and industries.
What response did our Giant Smartphones receive by stand visitors at Confex 22?
Its no secret that our Giant Smartphones when seen on event stands trigger “jaw-dropping” reactions from passers-by, who then have the sudden urge to go up and touch the screen, usually because they are in awe by the sheer size and unbelieving nature of its function as a smartphone (“The Wow Factor”). So, we knew what to expect. However, we were in for a lovely surprise in the form of exceptional compliments on our new slimline designs. Maintaining the same “Wow factor” response, the new slim line designs simultaneously managed to engage the interest of our visitors, not only on the variety of content the Giant iTabs can facilitate but capture their attention with the modern aesthetics of the new Giant Smartphone range, making it essential on our, and our clients’ event stands.
What statistics from Confex 2022 (provided by Mash Media) support our experience?
- In total Confex had over 5500 distinct attendees in 2022.
- Event technology was rated the top area of interest for attendees.
- We saw an adoption rate of 51% for our event app this year for attendees and 65% for exhibitors, both of which represent a big increase on previous years’ adoption rates.
- The use of smartphones at events for researching event information to plan their day, is on the increase.
So, what can we learn from this?
Its clear technology was the main focus for this event, not only in the way of stand design, but in the practical applications it served displaying visitor information and generating leads. Additionally, there is a rising trend for deploying more event tech, supported by the significant need for more sustainable alternatives to printed materials; having the ability to update content remotely. Often, speakers & schedules change during the course of an event, having the modality of remote access to digital content , the modus operandi of digital tech allows for live feed and/or pre-configured content to be immediately updated accordingly.
What did other Exhibitors have to say?
- It was my first event onsite event, and I could not have asked for anything more. The event was very well curated with friendly staff members and great breakout areas – Joy Mukherjee, Hubilo
- Great show, Confex delivered a great audience! – Rob Bartholomew, RefTech
- Confex 2022 brought the industry back with a bang and what perfect way to re-launch the events year, then with a show where the events industry meets – Sophie Robinson, Lick Me I’m Delicious
Have a look at some of our clients from Confex 2022 below!
Fill out a webform inquiry on the bottom of this page to book your new Giant iTab or call us on 07879 702508 to speak to one of our sales team.